Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Different Me

I've been blessed with humanitarianism, logic and an interrogative secretary nearly a decade running.


It's rare I get thrown for a curveball for I am often too passive/submissive to notice; so I am told.


However, I do play my games every now and then.


I don't believe in a 'hand that feeds' nor do I have respect for any that capitalize on the luxury.


What ever happened to willingness, capability and hard work getting people where they need to be?


Welp, economy talk is for queers.


I find little pleasure in 'the act' and often find it disgusting after the fact.


Without mental stimulation that can be maintained, I find no reason to bother.


Most members of both sexes are rather repulsive.


Yet I still have a MySpace.


I find most people I encounter to be rather boring.


They fall under one of the four signs astrologers refer to as 'the most boring men on earth.'


Unfortunately they are also the majority I'm ever able to land.


I'd much rather be getting gezonkled and laughing with my friends than catching up on who mounted who at last nights frat-astic frat-acular.


If it's interesting, my head's thought it, my hand's used it and my drive's abused it.


The term 'you are unauthorized' only fuels my desire for an unregistered handgun.


And do you know who I am?


No, I do not know who you are and by your superior social skills of introducing yourself I frankly do not care.


I don't understand what makes hardcore cool.


There's nothing intimidating nor exciting about suburban white boys pretending to hussle pussy.


Hell, it's all given up free anyway.


There's nothing impressive about an overbaring, dominant scumfuck who still pays American dollar to get by.


Live off the land.


Now that'd be badass.


Paper should not determine the value of human life.


I support law in the respect of keeping life fair and unjudging for everyone.


Except the government's run out of ideas.


Tradition is bullshit, given that a moment in time only happens once.


I try not to buy into things that will get me nowhere.


Hypocritically speaking, I also see many people today would be better off if they dropped off the face of the earth.


As would society; which just like the Roman Empire has grown too big to support itself, to the point we created a synthetic human habitat (ie Phoenix).


If anything were to happen, you know we're up shit creek.


Many misinterpret me to be angry.


Lost in imagination.


A horrible, destructive being who's gone bonkers.


An amateur politician?


Sometimes monotoned and aloof.


Have you tried breaking any ice?


It's just as uncomfortable for me as it is yourself when a sick, twisted, cynical sense of humor is not understood.


It's understandable, seeing as how everyone's been raised under the safety blanket ofeverything being done FOR them.


Common sense has become something former generations snarled at, aka booksmart.


But they have their own problems, such as loyalty, which triggered Pearl Harbor.


The Japs were dipshits too.


It's kind of ironic age must be respected when these heaping wealths of knowlege need their asses wiped by CNAs.


Times change.


Respect should be earned.


Anyway, before I rant my way to hell I'd like to sum things up.


I'm Anthony, I prefer animal instinct and reading the stars over what he said she said.


Having appreciation for things rightfully larger than life and not those who climbed a hypothetical ladder after having been born equal to all others.


I will not befriend those who add dead weight.


I don't babysit.


Too old for chores.


If the world can't grow up and take care of itself, then who will?



Anthony Elias Espinoza 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment