Thursday, January 15, 2009

Januay 15th, 2008

So today I got up way late @ 7pm. I actually awoke to a phone call, which could change my life. Iactually just got a new job today and im pretty stoked. You have no idea.


I guess these guys really like me and want to put me in charge of the Marketing position, which like has me on my feet. its pretty exhilirating to sit in the back seat for once. Im training all day tomorrow and then im off; like a bird in the sky.


Anywho, I guess late night jam sessions are over for me from now on. No more sleeping at like 7 am til 7 pm. Time for change new year, new life, new experiences, new friends and im so ready for it. I didn't really have a New Years conclusion this year and I don't know why; ever since Michael my life has changed.


In a way even though he ruined my life, I kind of want to thank him and owe him so much, for showing me that side of the fence that I know now I want no part of. For the most part my life is ok, I know at times i cry and whine, but than again who doesn't.


So off to a new start and a new career, and school is another story more updates later. maybe tomorrow when i get back from the job i will talk about that situation which could take hours, but i won't waste my time on that shit.





Anthony Elias Espinoza 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment