Thursday, January 15, 2009

Freckles

So I recently met this person who I will for security reasons leave to remain anonymous and post no pictures of on here. I will call this person RH.


Anywho, so this person is a ONE OF A KIND unique individual. I have never met anyone like this person, who on any given day never seizes to amaze me and keep me on my feet.
I don't exactly know what it is about RH that attracts me so much, maybe its the smile, the laugh, the looks, the personality, the aura, or what; but what I do know is when I see RH smile, i feel so weak in the knees.


RH has the cutest smile that anyone could ask for and I would have it no other way. Now that I finally make contact with RH on a daily basis the way I feel is starting to grow each second. Im not even gonna say how it is that I feel only that its different than most. At times i get compared to the REST that has been in RH's life and it doesn't make me feel good at all. I find myself trying to figure out a way to fix what I did and rebound myself for the point.


(No one has ever made me do that make me feel like i have to affirm myself.)


When RH sits there and tells me about how RH gets treated badly and how RH is walked all over by exes, and how the father makes duragatory comments about the way RH looks, concerning weight, (which there is no problem because RH is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen in the world) and that the way RH thinks is that there is no hope for anything other than continuing to be hurt. I think thats where I come in; im here to give RH back all those times lost with bad people and situations, to rebuild what needs rebuilt in RH's life.


I dont know how it is we came to meet or anything, all I know is RH was put in my life for a reason; whatever the reason is I still am waiting to figure it out.


Have you ever like gone all gooo-goo-gahh-gahh when you see someone or talk to them? Well RH does this times like a million to me when we talk to each other. Seeing that smile, that laugh, those eyes, that MAGNIFICENT smile, or that compexion that a greek god could ask for. I honestly believe this person could be in a museum or hanging on the wall of a very important person, thats how rediculously attractive and beautiful this person is. RH makes me look like a cat in the trash can or a dog in the mud puddle when compared to the physical appearance RH has.


Not to mention when I do speak of this matter RH says that its whats inside that matters most. Having been told many times that RH loves my personality and that that is the most attractive quality a person can have because there is more to someone than looks and materialistic things.
I swear I cant find one flaw in RH, everything that comes out of RH's mouth and head is like it was pulled from EINSTEIN and GHANDIS brain and intellectual library itself. RH's choices of words and vocabulary, the way RH's puts certain things together as a reaction to something that I say makes it to where RH is in charge. It's almost as if it's like having the last word, RH is so smart with everything that is done, every move that is made, every look that is given, where is the fault? Everything is so PERFECT.


Although there are little if, ands, or buts running around my head about this person, nothing gonna take away from the times we have already spent together, the times we smile, laugh, play together; the times that I want to hold for eternity and longer, the times that I pray and hope will continue to grow by the day.




RH if you are reading this i want you know that you have given me something that i have been searching for a realy long time and I want to thank you for every minute we spend together. The way you make my heart feels, I can't thank you or even begin to search for words. Even if this doesnt work out in the long run at least I can sit and remenisce on the few times we have spent.You are very special person and in my heart you will stay.
You know if you ever need to talk to someone or need an ear to listen I am here. Always and forever


Anthony Elias Espinoza 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment