Friday, January 16, 2009

First Day On The Job

Start the new job today with Liberty Tax Services @ 9AM. In training for most of the day and we'll see how that goes. I'm kind of excited, but at the same time I'm still kind of skeptical of all this, but only time will tell. At least the people I work with are fun and easy to work with. I'll take it day by day with my father [RIP] standing by me the whole way.


My job is to oversee all the Marketing of the company and train all the new booty's, I'm pretty stoked for this Road Side Party I'm in charge of; it should be exciting, seeing as I'm in charge of planning and running it.


The work seems not only self explanatory, but pretty simple for someone like me. I worked a total of 4 hours today and 28 hours next week. Anywho, as days go by i hope to grow with the company and not make the same mistake as I always do cause I know better this time.


I just found out today that Circuit City is going out of business and it's really scary to think that so many people lost jobs and what not, which tells me I need to be grateful for the things I recieve and the opportunities that come my way.


Believe me when I say this guy ain't going back to the old ways. Im ready for change and guess what I'm taking it head on. Oh baby!





Anthony Elias Espinoza 2009

1 comment:

  1. Remove my shit off your blog or I will be pressing charges.

    Dominic Riccitello
    myspace.com/hotslime

    ReplyDelete