Friday, June 11, 2010

Is an empty bed a reflection of an empty life?


I feel so different.


If this had happened this time last year, I probably wouldn't have been able to cope.

I am not really
sure if this is coping or not quite yet.

I'm not even sure I want to talk about it yet.


At this point in life now I just crave being near people.

Right now I have a wanting to meet someone that will proudly have a photo of me in their wallet =]

I lack the ability to become close to people, it's not that I don't want to, it's that I don't know how; it's almost as if I have nothing to offer, and maybe I don't - well didn't, but now I am not so sure. I hope that my confidence and sense of me will flow back into me.

I'm scared of weekdays.

There's a voided space in my bed and the imprint fits no one else


Anthony Elias Espinoza
June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment