Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brock Miles: Local Phenomenom


I first came about learning of Brock Miles when I seen one of his flyers for BS West's many club parties. The first time I actually met him was one night during a karaoke session that was held at BS. It didn't come to a surprise that he would be a total sweet heart and gentlemen. Not to mention Brock is very easy on the eyes!


Brock is not only a Graphic designer, but he does many other things as well.




Brock Miles-Graphic/Web Designer. Photographer. VJ.
















I'm a graphic & web designer and photographer with a Bachelors Degree from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I'm at BS West in Scottsdale on Wednesdays as the VJ and Sundays and Thursdays hosting karaoke. Feel free to contact me for any graphic/web/photo needs you might have!











Hit me up with your design, web, and photo projects!
Full service design, website, and photo studio. Creative, quality work at reasonable prices. Contact me anytime for whatever you have in mind!


Please visit:



Anthony Elias Espinoza
June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment