Thursday, April 19, 2007

Poem: Beauty Lie Among Disasters

I told you how I felt, and you got upset.
Wheres the comfort?
I told you what I didn't like, and now you rub it in my face.
Wheres the respect?
I told you how you made me feel..and you said "thanks."
Wheres the love?
Thanks to you, there's another lesson learned: Talking with you only leads me downhill.
So maybe I could surprise you, at the little pool hall you'll be at later tonight.
Get everyone's attention, show everyone how I feel.
Maybe then you'll see how I should be treated.
Maybe then I would win.
Should I even have to do that? Fight and struggle for someone to change?
I thought I learned my lesson the first couple times..it seems not.
I'm not going to change you, because you're not going to change.
So have fun with your friends.
You said you wouldn't have made it this far without them.
Well, you've made it this far, but it looks like you're going to be here for a while.
I could've taken you to the next step...but if you're happiest here, than stay here.
I'll move along.
If you still want me, things have to change.
If you don't even care, then I hope you have a fun life with your friends
Fabien

No comments:

Post a Comment